CMSS Data Recovery Services
CRUCIAL WARNING: Please STOP using the failing device!
Our Data Recovery Services use non-intrusive/non-destructive safe procedures to extract or rebuild your data from your failing or inaccessible storage device. Whatever we are doing will never affect your storage media.
This is not simply a copy and paste data retrieval process.
Data Recovery IS a time consuming process dependent on the amount and nature of the corruption, and therefore completion time frame cannot be predicted. We will keep you informed on progress.
But rest assured, we are committed and never give up and we will go through all necessary procedures to get your data back.
This also include data recovery from hijacked and encrypted data from a variety of ransomware infections.
We do Data Recovery from:
- Windows, Mac OS, Linux, NAS, RAID, etc.
- Hard disk drives – hard drives, SSD drives – desktop, laptop, portable, external, etc.
- Flash drives – memory cards, SD/SDHC/SDXC/Micro/Compact, etc.
- USB drives – USB sticks, etc.
- Some Mobile Phones – please check with us?
Symptoms of Media Failing
Some failure signals are obvious direct messages from the system such as:
- Invalid system disk
- Boot failure
- Hard disk error
- Windows detected a hard disk problem
- Hard disk failure is imminent
- Clicking, whirring/grinding noises, not showing in Explorer
- A hard drive in the system reports that it may fail
- SMART failure imminent, back up your data – Self Monitoring Analysis Reporting Technology
Other messages are not so obvious and may or not be media failure related:
- Blue or black screen at startup with coded messages
- NT boot loader missing
- Missing operating system
- Your PC ran into problems and needs to be restarted
- You Need to Format the Disk before You Can Use It
System performance might be affected or abnormal behaviour occurs
- Slower response, pages taking ages to load, generally unresponsive
- Programs not starting or crashing/freezing
- Documents not opening or returning error messages
- System working harder, getting noisier, clicking, grinding noises