NO FIX – NO FEE guarantee applies where we do not know how to provide a solution to your problem. The client reserve the right to disagree with the suggested solution but agrees to pay the minimum quoted fee for diagnostics and assessment labour charges.
We strive to provide the best service at an optimal price and do reserve the right to charge for extraordinary requests.
WE promise to use our best professional skills and expertise whilst working on your system. We will keep you informed of progress and/or changes as outlined below. We enter into this agreement with you in good faith and trust, understanding that all parties will perform to the best of their abilities and uphold their responsibilities as outlined in this agreement.
WE are sorry, but due to the complexities and sensitive nature of computer systems, peripherals and components, we cannot assume liability for your equipment, configuration, software and/or data. You agree that you have requested our services and that you accept any risks involved. There is no guarantee whatsoever assumed, implied or taken for granted for your hardware, software or data.
WE cannot guarantee the safety or integrity of your data where you elect that we backup your data. This is just a precautionary service that we offer to help you in the event that your own backup may not be adequate.
WE offer one-year manufacturer’s hardware warranty (Return-To-Base) against defects on new parts, and three-month labour warranty on new parts that we supply and install. This labour warranty is limited to replacement of these parts only. System configuration, software and applications, data and/or other equipment or components shall not be included.
TO ensure traceability of system components, we affix identification labels on components we supply. Any tampering with these labels will void our warranty on the affected components. Manufacturer’s warranties ON-YOUR-ONUS may still apply.
YOU agree to permit removal (and return) of your system for off site service where extraordinary resources are required for proper completion of the work. An estimate fee shall be agreed upon on such situation and approval shall be sought for variations that may arise.
YOU agree to pay all costs of collection/return, should it become necessary.
Goods and/or Services
- The Goods and/or Services shall be as described on the invoices, quotations, work requests, sales orders or any other work commencement forms as provided by the Seller to the buyer, except for variations where agreed.
- The minimum on-site service fee is 1 hour charged at the applicable hourly rate. All time associated with your project, including consulting/research time (and travel time depending on location) may be applicable.
- A deposit on accounts may be requested, prior to work commencing. This deposit will be applied towards your final bill. In the event that the scope of the project changes and exceeds the original request, additional charges and deposits may be required.
- Pre-payment is required for any parts or software, whether stocked or non stocked items, required to complete your service or project.
- Progress payments are required for every two-day work where a project takes longer time to complete. Further work will be halted until such progress payments are received and cleared.
- Any parts specially and correctly ordered at your request are non-returnable and non-refundable, except by prior agreement, which may include re-stocking, shipping or/and handling fees.
- Remote support service shall be charged in half hour blocks. The first half hour shall be prepaid by EFTPOS or confirmed EFT, and the balance charged on completion of the job.
- Diagnostics and assessment for drop-ins – a prepaid non-refundable minimum fee of $110 is required as expertise and time will be spent to provide you with accurate advice. This will go towards the final bill if you opt to proceed with the repairs as agreed on the estimate quote.
No charge applies where we cannot find a way to fix your problem.
- We will request your prior approval for variations to the estimate quote or scope of the job where increase of the price may occur. We reserve the rights to accordingly adjust estimate charges where provided when the actual work significantly varies due to unforeseeable conditions. Verbal variations requests/agreements are acceptable and will be recorded on the initial work request as part of the service/project scope.
Price and Payment
- The Price shall be as indicated on quotations or invoices provided by the Seller to the Buyer in respect of Goods and/or Services supplied.
- Time for payment for the Goods and/or Services shall be of the essence and will be on completion of the job or as agreed on the invoice, quotation or any other work order forms. If no time is stated then payment will be due MAX seven (7) days following the date of the invoice.
- The Price shall be increased by the amount of any GST and other taxes and duties which may be applicable, except to the extent that such taxes are expressly included in any quotation given by the Seller.
Defaults and Consequences
- Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due daily until the date of payment at a rate of 2.5% per calendar month and shall accrue at such a rate after as well as before any judgement.
- If the buyer defaults in payment of any invoice when due, the Buyer shall indemnify the Seller from and against all the Seller’s costs and disbursements including on a solicitor and own client basis and in addition all of the Seller’s nominees costs of collection.
- It is the intention of the Seller and agreed by the Buyer that property in the Goods and/or Services shall not pass until:
- The Buyer has paid all amounts owing for the particular Goods and/or Services, and
- The Buyer has met all other obligations due by the Buyer to the Seller in respect of all contracts between the Seller and the Buyer, and that the Goods and/or Services, or proceeds of the sale of the Goods, shall be kept separate until the Seller shall have received payment and all other obligations of the Buyer are met.
Unpaid Seller’s Rights
Where the Buyer has left any item with the Seller for repair, modification, exchange or for the Seller to perform any other Service in relation to the item and the Seller has not received or been tendered the whole of the Price, or the payment has been dishonoured, the Seller shall have:
- a lien on the item;
- the right to retain the item for the Price while the Seller is in possession of the item;
- the right to sell the item.
The lien of the Seller shall continue despite the commencement of proceedings, or judgement for the Price having been obtained.
Privacy Act 1988
- The Buyer agrees for the Seller to obtain from a credit-reporting agency a credit report containing personal credit information about the Buyer in relation to credit provided by the Seller.
- The Buyer agrees that the Seller may exchange information about the Buyer with those credit providers named in the Application for Credit account or named in a consumer credit report issued by a reporting agency for the following purposes:
- To assess an application by the Buyer;
- To notify other credit providers of a default by the Buyer;
- To exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of the credit account, where the Buyer is in default with other credit providers; and
- To assess the credit worthiness of the Buyer.
- The Buyer consents to the Seller being given a consumer credit report to collect overdue payment on commercial credit (Section 18K(1)(h) Privacy Act 1988).
- The Buyer agrees that their Personal Data provided may be used and retained by the Seller for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between the Buyer and Seller or required by law from time and time:
- Provision of Goods and/or Services by the Seller, its agents or distributors in relation to the Goods and/or Services;
- Analysing, verifying and/or checking the Buyer’s credit, payment and/or status in relation to the provision of Goods and/or Services;
- Processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by the Buyer;
- Enabling the daily operation of the Buyer’s account and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in the Buyer’s account in relation to the Goods and/or services.
- The Seller may give information about the Buyer to a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
- To obtain a consumer credit report about the Buyer; and/or
- Allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about the Buyer.