Computer Repairs Pakenham – We service all nearby and surrounding suburbs as well such as: Berwick, Beaconsfield Upper, Guys Hill, Officer, Beaconsfield, Emerald, Nar Nar Goon, Koo Wee Rup, Belgrave and so on. Desktops, Laptops, All-In-Ones -Windows, Macs, Androids – broken screens, slow, not charging, dead, etc.
Computer Repairs Pakenham and nearby – CMSS offers first class Laptop, Desktop, All-In-Ones Repairs and Servicing! Call 8790 4460
Computer Maintenance & Support Services is a highly renowned computer repair shop offering a full line of PC repair services to businesses and households in Pakenham and surrounding suburbs. Our team of qualified computer technicians work with state of the art technologies and resources to deliver personalised services to our clients. Whether it is a minor laptop repair or a complex issue, we can resolve it in a timely, professional and cost effective manner.
CMSS also provide computer & IT support services to businesses of all sizes and can help eliminate their worries about networking and IT technical problems. With the objective of preventing downtime and keeping your system running smoothly all the time, our computer professionals can monitor your network proactively and eliminate the problems in a timely manner.
Why choose us?
- Certified and trained technicians
- Speedy response
- Clear talk and explanation
- Flexible timing
- Quick solutions
- Cost effectiveness
How we go about things
Firstly we run diagnostics to find out the real source/s of the troubles. There really is no point trying to cleanup a virus infection when the hard disk is dying. And absolutely we’ll review the software as well, but first we must make sure the hardware can handle it.
- You push the button to start the computer and nothing happens;
- This document you’ve been working on and now want to print out but it’s not doing it;
- Maybe you just got a new printer that you want to setup so everyone can print to it;
- Some weird popups slowing down/jamming up your computer, clicking on things doesn’t work
- It could be that you’ve been trying to reply or send emails but they are getting stuck in the outbox;
- The laptop screen is broken/cracked, or your desktop monitor says ‘no signal’;
- Some weird noises/smell coming out of the computer;
- Or the computer runs for a brief moment then turns off by itself;
- Maybe the internet is not working.
- You’ve just received the new NBN connection kit and you’re supposed to do something with it;
- The situations when you know what you’d like to do but don’t know how to even start? whom to ask for guidance;
And yes, we do just as much:
- New computer set-up and data transfer;
- Virus removal and system restoration as well as anti-virus installation and system hardening;
- Data recovery;
- Data backup and preservation;
- Installing computer parts and upgrades;
- Software and apps installation, configuration, system optimisation and troubleshooting;
- and much more.